Nov 25, 2008

GIVE ME MY KIDS BITCH!

I will admit that I am a fan of Jezebel. I read it every day, and for the most part I like what I see. But sometimes they miss the mark in such ridiculous ways that I question my patronage. The blog's attempt to further a neo-feminist agenda usually works out; but today's post about Kevin Federline, painting him as a terrible father and all around d-bag, was purely (seemingly) bitter man-hating. 

Basically, this post is total garbage and just bad journalism. A snippet of an interview is taken as evidence for some sort of vendetta, and the body of the post doesn't even seem to connect with the the article it references. I, like Able, am a certified Britneyloonie, so if I'm defending Keven Federline someone must have really fucked up. 

2 comments:

Able said...

What a bunch of vaginaloonies. Saying "fuck" does not a bad father make!! and let's face facts, britney and kevin are both (loveable and talented) dumb crackers. sean preston and jayden james are bound to do mega hood rat stuff.

Margaret said...

haha vaginaloonies...FUCK A WIFE!