Mar 31, 2009

Dream States

















Things have been rough in the real world lately, so I've gotten in the habit of pouring myself a cocktail and drifting off into dreamland; doing such bizarre things as planning ridiculously lavish weddings for myself, luxury vacations, nutty wardrobes, and future places of residence (the latter three being a bit more in character). In 10 or so years (after my wedding at the Sedlec Ossuary) Able, Alpha and I will be locking ourselves in the above room at my house in Tuxedo Park; hugging the bong and hiding from husbands and children.

2 comments:

Able said...

tuxedo park is the place where we will share a lawn. and perhaps there will be a mckim/meade/white ballroom?

Able said...

i mean, i really want that house whoopi used to own. but it would be so much safer for me not to have to drive to and fro...i'll just buy the guy next door to this. nothing beats weaving around the hedges from bar to bar, ballroom to conservatory. i'm glad our thirties are settled.