Sep 15, 2009

Baby Baby Baby Baby




Congratulations are in order! Weezy and, personal (life)style icon, Lauren London delivered their healthy baby bhoy in Atlanta this morning. And what's more, they gave him a hot (sorta Jewy) name!

Over the weekend I watched The new Lil Wayne Behind the Music on VH1 (they don't cover enough rappers). Do take a look if you have an hour to spare. I plan on rewatching it. Multiple times.

I've become a great fan of his ex-wife Toya's, via her BRILLIANT B.E.T. reality collaboration with T.I.'s main lady, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle. And, as I've stated, A&P loves Lauren too. Next (in a couple of months), Millennial hot girl, Nivea, will give birth to Mr. Carter's fourth heir (there is another son, born between Toya and Lauren's girl and boy, whose mother remains unnamed).....um....remember Nivea's masterful 2003 joint effort with Roberto K.?--

No comments: