Apr 30, 2009

A Bounty!

Glorious spring. I'm light and happy and falling in love every five minutes. And I've found multiple "Best Goings," a bounty:

First, the old flag of Dutch Guyana. And it's funny/awful semiotics (see the section titled "Demographics").

Second, this brilliant GOLD DIGGER cover story from The Post...I'm relatively certain it's made up--I mean, "Teresa Tambunting"? But oh the quotable, quotable quotation: "I am a very sick woman. I took the gold." Heaven.

Third, you must read this list of Sanrio characters with ridiculous bios detailing their likes and dislikes. Important revelations include Charmy Kitty's enslavement (she belongs to Hello Kitty!!) and the super weak effort on the part of creators to convince us that Kuromi "is attracted to good-looking guys."

Fourth, the only blog worth reading other than our little outfit (this is not even remotely true, but whatever...it's Thursday?).

No comments: