Jun 12, 2009

Love In This Club: Johnny Weir

So I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to post something truly relevant about Johnny Weir lately. His new film, Pop Star On Ice, is hitting a million Pride festivals this month, and, y'know, somehow figure skating is always topical, but it dawned on me mid-evening that when all's said/done, I've quit smoking, I don't drink that much anymore, I'm the only one left in the Memphis offices of A&P, and Johnny Weir is just about the dreamiest thing I've seen in quite a while. That's it. Please go see his movie if it's coming near you.

Here's him skating, to help with legitimacy. The Nina Simone shit is gold.

3 comments:

Able said...

dude. he's a vision in that stand-up tanning bed (room?). and is it wrong that i want richie rich to inadvertantly title any future documentaries i might make too?

Margaret said...

he is beautiful! i can't wait to see the whole movie.

Petrova said...

So I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to post something truly relevant about Johnny Weir lately.

aka the best sentence ever written on this blog