Jan 29, 2010

Okay Aquarius

I'm pretty slow and non-invested about the blogosphere. I like writing here, but I make no effort to promote (the shame of it!). And I don't read very many blogs consistently; beyond the links Ma and Pa send me and some of the usual (and awful) suspects, there is really only ever Michael K's Dlisted, playground for the English language. We're always stealing from him, or trying hard not to. Today I can't help it...a list of January 29th birthdays, like whoa:

Oprah Winfrey (56)
Athina Onassis (25)
Isabel Lucas (25)
Adam Lambert (28)
Jonny Lang (29)
Andrew Keegan (31)
Sara Gilbert (35)
Kelly Packard (35)
Heather Graham (40)
Edward Burns (42)
Greg Louganis (50)
Ann Jillian (60)
Tommy Ramone (61)
Tom Selleck (65)
Katharine Ross (70)
John Forsythe (92)

4 comments:

Alpha said...

So much can be said about this birthday list, mostly my mom's obsession with so many people on it (Oprah, Athina, Adam, Greg, etc.). And do you think Heather Graham drunkenly calls Ed Burns every year to wish him a happy birthday?

Able said...

she's one of your top drunk dial-ers.

Alpha said...

and still a saint for it, in my book... she was on my list before I turned.

Alpha said...

because whom amongst us has not had a terrible ex with a birthday during or right after theirs who has drunkenly... god, i asked him to go to a wedding with me in march... (vomits)... (sobs uncontrollably in a corner, except not, thanks to zoloft)...