Mar 5, 2010

"I have a spiritual guide, not a therapist but someone who in my mind is connected with a higher being, and he helps me a lot. What I like about him is that he doesn't speak to me like I am a normal person. He understands that I have an eccentric way of life and personality. And he also understands that I am famous, and I appreciate that. He tells me that I no longer serve my life in the normal way that people serve their life, that I must serve the greater good in my service to the universe. And for me, it's my fans. I only serve my fans." Don't you think it's kind of creepy when you refer to yourself in the third person? "No. Not if you're an artist, it's not. I talk about myself in the third person all the time. I don't live my life in the way someone like you does. I live my life completely serving only my work and my fans. And that way, I have to think about not what is best for my vagina but what is best for my fans and for me artistically." — Lady Gaga in an interview with T Magazine.

OH NO!!!!!!!!
I like the bit about "a spiritual guide, not a therapist," but then....
Are we only two kinds: famous artists with fans and un*famous non-artists who put their vaginas first? Tell me tell me.

No comments: