Jan 28, 2009

Queen Bee's and Wannabes

While most of last night's episode of Nip/Tuck restored my faith in the series (Annalynne McCord may have beat out Famke Janssen as baddest bitch ever on that show), I was a little disappointed in Jennifer Coolidge. Her character was supposed to be a bad actress, and thus very bad at acting "ghetto." I felt like she wasn't committed to the part in the least, and the whole joke fell flat. Fortunately, Coolidge was parodying real-life superstarlet, Wendy Ho, whom I was unaware of until last night...

3 comments:

Able said...

ring-a-ling-a-lang. ring-a-ling-a-lang.

Alpha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alpha said...

ya'll, i'm not joking. I really think I found my birth mother. Oh, do you think her 24-year-old boyfriend reminds her of me????

HOBAMA!!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/wendyho