Feb 6, 2009

Carpool Lane

















This product reminds me of this one girl in high school who read romance novels and was ambushed with a super soaker full of urine while getting dressed for her sister's wedding. Remember that girl? Anyway, from Overstock.com, a pillow for the gal who could use some extra polyester to fondle in the night. A customer review reads:

This was a gift for my 16yr old Grand Daughter. She loved the pillow and many of her girlfriends want to know where they can purchase their own "FRIEND". When she opened her gift the 1st question was -"What is it?" Then everyone had to 'hold' the handsom new friend too. I took the pillow to a local monogram shops and had the personal monogram of her favorite movie star put on the pocket!..Her New Friend hangs out on the back of her desk chair, the back seat of her SUV and even went for a sleepover last weekend. Thanks again and please give me more ideas for my Grand Children.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

the fact that the 16 year old girl's "friend" "hangs out in the back of her SUV" paired with the image of his fingers is skeeving me out. pervert!

Alpha said...

I know my birthday is 8 months away, but it's never too early to start shopping for it... Chris Evans' middle name is Robert, by the way. My handsome new "friend" sure as shit better be monogrammed... and if they make one with thicker fingers, that would be great, too...