Feb 20, 2009

Haters!

At first, these strap perfect bra things were just another product that gave me a funny commercial to laugh at. But now, said commercial is really starting to get to me. Am I doomed to a life of improper posture, droopy boobs, and "fashion faux pas" because of my permanently dislocated shoulder? My right arm would have to detach itself from my body in order to use this thing. And unfortunately, as father exiled me from the chateau when he found me with the stable hand, I no longer have handmaidens to dress me. What to do? WHAT TO DO?

3 comments:

Alpha said...

compounded with the fact that this commercial (as far as I've seen) is primarily on Logo and other gay-focused channels, the question remains, are drag queens and lesbians inherently double-jointed????

Able said...

dude we really don't need to look one cup-size bigger.

Petrova said...

I don't see anything! Is this like the bra with sleeves I saw on the Today Show the other day? Billy Bush said it was false advertising, but no, Billy, you're false advertising.