Feb 18, 2009

Naked Lunch



General Use

Q: How do I get my doll to begin play?

A: To activate your BABY ALIVE doll, make sure her ON/OFF/TRY ME switch is set to “ON”. Note that BABY ALIVE is packaged in “TRY ME” mode.

Q: How do I get my BABY ALIVE doll to “wake up”?

A: Press the button on doll’s bracelet and she will “wake up”. To change from one mode to another mode of play (eat – play – change – play), press button on her bracelet.

Q: Can I play with my BABY ALIVE doll without having her speak?

A To play with your BABY ALIVE doll with her eyes open, but without having her speak, switch ON/OFF/TRY ME switch to the “OFF” position when the doll’s eyes are open.

Q: My BABY ALIVE doll is fussy! What should I do?

A: If your BABY ALIVE doll cries or fusses or says she’s thirsty, give her the bottle (even without water), or press the button on her bracelet and she’ll feel better.


Hispanic Doll ONLY (US only)

Q: How do I switch the doll’s language from Spanish to English or English to Spanish?

A: To switch doll’s language mode, press button on bracelet and hold for a few seconds; release button as soon as doll says “¡Hola, Mami!” (or “Hi!”). If you continue to press the button, doll will say “¡Adios!” (or “Bye bye!”) and go to sleep. To re-activate, press button again; doll will wake up in the same language mode she went to sleep in.


Feeding Questions

Q: How do I feed my BABY ALIVE doll?

A: Open a packet of BABY ALIVE doll food, pour into feeding bowl and add 15ml of water, stir well. You can measure the water by filling up to the fill line on the food bowl, bottle cap or bottle. IMPORTANT: Make sure she has a diaper on and it’s securely fastened. Be sure to give the doll a drink from her bottle after every few spoonfuls of food. And always give your doll a bottle of water after she eats or food may become stuck inside.

Q: Can I feed my BABY ALIVE doll real food?

A: No, use only BABY ALIVE doll food and doll juice mixes (sold separately). NEVER feed your BABY ALIVE doll real food.

Q: Can I use another type of spoon or bottle to feed my BABY ALIVE doll?

A: No, only the included spoon and bottle will work with your BABY ALIVE doll.

Q: What if the doll food becomes too thick?

A: Just add a spoonful of water and mix well.

Q: Can I store unused doll food for a later time?

A: No, doll food cannot be stored; use immediately after mixing.


Cleaning and Diaper Changing

Q: When do I need to change my BABY ALIVE doll’s diaper?

A: Always change your BABY ALIVE doll’s diaper and clean her after she eats; never let her sit with a full diaper. Clean her with a soft damp cloth or paper towel. Discard dirty diapers; they cannot be washed or reused.

Q: How should I clean my BABY ALIVE doll after feeding?

A: Give the BABY ALIVE doll several bottles of water until any remaining food has been rinsed away and the water runs clear (best to do this over a sink). Use a soft cloth or paper towel to wipe away any remaining food.

Q: How do I clean my BABY ALIVE doll’s face?

A: To clean your BABY ALIVE doll’s face, use a mild soap and work up a lather in your hands. Gently massage lather onto doll’s face, then wipe away with a damp cloth or paper towel.

Q: Can BABY ALIVE doll be submerged in water to clean?

A: No, do not submerge doll in water; it’s not intended for bath play.

Q: Can I wash BABY ALIVE doll’s hair?

A: No, if any doll food gets into hair, wipe away with a soft cloth.

Q: Can BABY ALIVE doll’s spoon and bottle be cleaned in the dishwasher?

A: No, hand-wash spoon and bottle with mild dish soap and water; they are not dishwasher-safe.

Troubleshooting

Q: My BABY ALIVE doll is unresponsive and/or speaking slowly. What is wrong?

A: If BABY ALIVE doll is unresponsive, speaking slowly or making unusual facial expressions, battery power may be low. Replace batteries with four (4) x 1.5V “AA” or LR6 size alkaline batteries.

Q: What happens if my child eats the BABY ALIVE food?

A: BABY ALIVE food is non-toxic and made of food-grade ingredients, but it is not intended to be eaten. If accidentally ingested, however, it is not harmful.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

does it have an asshole??