Feb 20, 2009

A Song For You

We've been going through a lot of shit lately here in the A&P offices. All "High and Low," as we do. It's been the longest week in Alpha's life for a few reasons as far as he can tell (how they decide to finally come out of the woodwork when you're most vulnerable), but things are looking up for the most part. Able brought up the Divine Miss Fiona Apple a few days ago, and, lost in a daze, I stumbled upon this amazing performance I missed during that time I didn't have cable. Fiona manages to get the most appropriate cover songs, more so than any other artists I heart. Kills me softly with every one of them. This, I do reckon, is her finest. You can just tell how much it pains her. Thankfully, anyone wise to her ways understands how much she loves it. Attagirl....

2 comments:

Able said...

you will never lack cable again, brother.

Margaret said...

wow