Mar 11, 2009

Proactiv Solution?

We hate Diddy. We have for quite some time. And it's hard, because sometimes I'm hearing him recite the 23rd Psalm in the intro of "You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)" or I'm talking to Pillow about Dylan or Babs or any of the other beautiful cast members of Making The Band 2: Da Band and I'm thinking...maybe he's not all bad? But then he goes and clears things up for me, like here, in an appearance on yesterday's Ellen. Diddy, when asked about the nuts-ness and irresponsibility of lending his Miami home to Chris Brown and Rihanna in order for them to "work it out," claims that none of us know what really happened between them and we should just be praying for both and not throwing stones blah blah—bitch is crazy. WE ALL READ THE POLICE REPORT. CHRIS BROWN CHOKED RIHANNA, PUMMELED HER FACE, TRIED TO THROW HER OUT OF A MOVING VEHICLE. Some things are exactly as they appear. Under no circumstances should a person be encouraged to return to such an abusive, criminally dangerous partnership.

2 comments:

Alpha said...

I'm proud of Ellen for standing up to a guest like that. I only wish Hollywood politicking hadn't prevented her from going further with it.

And Diddy, as always, makes blood leak out of my ears.

Able said...

God yes. She should have kicked him off the set.