Dec 4, 2008

Verses

"Wedding Vows"
Heidi Montag

From the moment I met you
I knew I wanted to marry you.
I never knew love isested like this.
You have opened my eyes
and shown me a new world.
Every moment with you is magical and amazing.
You are truly my prince charming
& dream guy.
I love you with all my heart & soul
& promise to be the best wife to you
Every day for the rest of our lives.
I can't wait to see what life brings us.
Donnie & Clide
I will always be by your side...

"Wedding Vows"
Spencer Pratt

Heidi -
From the moment you came into my life
I knew my life would never be the same without you.
You are the light in my life
Like the Sun to the Earth!
Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person.
Being with you I feel complete.
I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife.
Your the most
Amazing
Loving
and caring thing...woman on this planet.
I will love you forever and always.

(Note: The above is a direct transcription. All typos and misspellings are those of the orignal authors)

1 comment:

Able said...

OH MY JESUS! I'M DYING FROM THIS SICKNESS!