Oct 28, 2009

White El Dorado

So last night? I had this dream? I took Ghostface Killah as my date to the Academy Awards and he was kissing my neck while I was giving my acceptance speech. And he whispered "I'm going to make love to you tonight, baby" in my ear and I started blushing and stuttering and he yelled out "Staten Island's in the house!" and everybody started cheering. And I was wearing this dress? It was super low-cut in the back and the Wu-Tang logo was in rhinestones across my butt, which was really really big. And my hair was black and in front of my face like Jessica Rabbit's? And suddenly with one dream I set a really high bar for myself. I have to go to the gym. And when I get there I'm going to get my heart rate going with this jam.

4 comments:

Able said...

ode on a grecian fucking urn...and the after parties and the babies you'll make...

Petrova said...

When he used to come into Sam Goody I weighed 128 at 1 point, if I only had a brain we could have had a 4 year old by now.

Able said...

don't blame yrself for not knowing whats what en colegio

Margaret said...

truth, beauty